ALLservice Service Forum
support board, PC repair, unlocking solutions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lenovo ThinkPad 13 20J2 BIOS supervisor password

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Service Forum Forum Index -> IBM/Lenovo ThinkPad Password Help Center (EN)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaioshin87
Nou Venit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:16 pm    Post subject: Lenovo ThinkPad 13 20J2 BIOS supervisor password Reply with quote

Hello,

I am new to the forum here and hope that you can help me with my problem.

I have forgotten the supervisor password for the BIOS and would like to reset it in some way. The laptop is a Lenovo ThinkPad 13 type 20J2-S00G00.

If I've been properly informed so far, the "SPEG - Universal Serial Flash Programmer 1.4d" is the right tool. I want to buy the "SPEG full kit" for $79,00. Is that the right tool for this laptop? And do I need more equipment to reset the password? Is your support included in this bundle or do I need to buy it too?

Is a delivery to Germany be possible?

Thanks in advance!
bob
S.F. Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the programmer is the correct tool and required to read/write the BIOS flash but it will not unlock the laptop by itself. We ship SPEG worldwide.

You will have to purchase the unlock service which consists in evaluating the BIOS firmware, patching with the latest Allservice proprietary module. The service is $55 for Lenovo 13.

Feel free to contact us via email at support(at)allservice.ro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Service Forum Forum Index -> IBM/Lenovo ThinkPad Password Help Center (EN) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: