ALLservice Service Forum
support board, PC repair, unlocking solutions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

English phpBB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Service Forum Forum Index -> Noutati/News (RO, EN)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bob
S.F. Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: English phpBB Reply with quote

I noticed that some users are from outside Romania. I know that this board is intended for romanian people but I think that's OK if others should be able to use this too.
Service Forum has included now the original phpBB english interface so browsing this board won't be a problem anymore. nope
victor
S.F. Boss

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We think it is a better idea to switch the board language to english for real.

Even tough phpBB it is a well known board, lately we had more people who experienced some problems logging in or joining the forum.
Considering the fact that the majority of our country fellows are pretty familiar with that, the phpBB default language will be English from now on.

Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Service Forum Forum Index -> Noutati/News (RO, EN) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: