ALLservice Service Forum
support board, PC repair, unlocking solutions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

powerfull tools to unlock hard disks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Service Forum Forum Index -> IBM/Lenovo ThinkPad Password Help Center (EN)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bamogil
Nou Venit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject: powerfull tools to unlock hard disks Reply with quote

Hello friends. I just unlock my disk with victor's eraseon and keyon tools. Let me tell you: it was very easy to use and the unlocking process itself is done in less than 2 minutes (1min for eraseon and less than 30 seconds for keyon) . What is interesting in this is that they won't sell the tools to you unless they are sure it will do the job. First of all they gave to me some instructions to do on my desktop and send them the results and when they where sure that all the conditions are gathered for the disk to be unlock they now accept to send it to me. So there is no money lost in that like we can see it with other tools sold on line. they follow you in the step by step unlocking process via mail. The password found on my disk was "SUPER" just as the tools themselves are "MORE THAN SUPER". you better quickly contact Victor the Boss if you have a locked disk of any kind. The lab equip is fully disposed to answer to any question you ask and this sometime in less than 1 hour.
This is now for Victor: I believe that if you want you can make the eraseon to ask the user if he will like or not the disk to be erased after the password is discovered. Big thanks to you and your equip for all you did for me from the unlocking of my laptop to the unlocking of its hard disk. Only God can reward you for all your service to others. I am really pleased to have found you.

Last edited by bamogil on Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
victor
S.F. Boss

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

With EraseON, when the password match occured, the drive begin the erasing operation at once, the proceess can be canceled using a specific cable (used by DriveON till now). Anyway, if the drive security is set to MAX and if you find only the master password, then the drive could be unlocked only when erase op. completes.
I will think of that...thanks for the suggestion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Service Forum Forum Index -> IBM/Lenovo ThinkPad Password Help Center (EN) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: