ALLservice Service Forum
support board, PC repair, unlocking solutions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just found this site and question about X22

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Service Forum Forum Index -> IBM/Lenovo ThinkPad Password Help Center (EN)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clel13
Nou Venit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:32 am    Post subject: Just found this site and question about X22 Reply with quote

Hi all, just found this site, been trying to find a way to get rid of the SVP for awhile now (of course, without paying to do it Very Happy ). Once I got the right combination of words in the search engine....here you are!
Victor or anyone for that matter, I read on xxxx's site that an X22 doesn't need to be soddered, have you heard that or has anyone actually done an X22?? I will be trying this next week, I haven't worked myself up to opening this thing yet.
I want to thank-you for writting this up and I can see you (and everyone else who is posting too) are really helping people out.

Moderator's note: Commercial referral removed.
victor
S.F. Boss

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what you need.
http://www.allservice.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?t=93

Good luck!
clel13
Nou Venit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Victor, sorry, I thought I had read everything. This one slipped by me. So I don't have to solder on the PROM??!! That makes me feel a whole lot better. Thank-you so much!

Oh, my 1st post now says you removed commerical referral??? Sorry I didn't put anything there. This time I will look at my post after it is posted.
victor
S.F. Boss

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry.

Regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Service Forum Forum Index -> IBM/Lenovo ThinkPad Password Help Center (EN) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: