ALLservice Service Forum
support board, PC repair, unlocking solutions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fujitsu E781 BIOS Unlock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Service Forum Forum Index -> Computers / Unlocking (EN)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Khyron
Nou Venit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:46 pm    Post subject: Fujitsu E781 BIOS Unlock Reply with quote

Hi,

i have bought a Fujitsu E781, but the BIOS is locked by a Password. So i can't activate the Wifi or other things.

if I type 3 false passwords (3hqgo3 jqw534 0qww294e) i become a 6x4 digit code. on every time I do this the code changed.

So, what can I do, to Unlock the Notebook?

Hope, anybody can help me to unlock the BIOS.
bob
S.F. Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can unlock all Fujitsu's by patching the BIOS. So you have to read the BIOS SPI flash and create a dump and let Victor or me patch them

You'll have to take the laptop apart and have the programmer wired to the BIOS (there's two BIOS chips inside). In Fujitsu, is a bit tricky to read it in -system, you have to power on the laptop, attach the Pomona clip, connect to SPEG (or your programmer), turn off the laptop and let the chip be powered by the programmer, so that way the chip will not be locked away.

SPEG programmer here: www.allservice.ro/store/utils/ and comes with 1 free unlock for a Fujitsu.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Service Forum Forum Index -> Computers / Unlocking (EN) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: